Your activation date is the day that your phone is activated and are first billed.Like with many other mobile carriers, a ROK Mobile service period is 30 days.
For Online Customers: The payment will begin processing 3 days before your expiration date, using the payment method on file. If the payment fails we send our customer a failed payment email and the payment tries to process once more on the day of expiration. This is to prevent any service interruptions.
For Retail Customers: You must process a payment on or before your 30th service date. You can process a payment using any of the following methods:
- You can use our MyROK application available via Apple App or Google Play Stores
- You can visit http://rokpay.com using your Mobile device's internet browser
- You can go to any ROK Mobile Authorized Dealer.
To find the nearest location visit: Click Here
- You can into log into your ROK Mobile account Online: Click Here
- You can call our Customer Service line via 877-644-1182