No, you can use the dialer on your 3G/4G/LTE connection or Wi-Fi. Just remember Wi-Fi doesn’t use up your data plan. The dialer is set to prefer Wi-Fi when available.
Articles in this section
- What is ROK Talk?
- How does the 60+ Country Unlimited plan work?
- How does the Unlimited International Texting plan work?
- How can I purchase anytime minutes?
- How do the Anywhere Minutes work?
- How do I login to the ROK Talk app?
- Which Countries Can I Call?
- If I am outside the U.S., can I make a local call?
- Can I call back to the U.S. from another country with this app?
- How do I make an international call or text?