If you’re on a Sprint plan then you can make calls and send texts “natively” through your phone. That means you can use the default dialer and messenger on your device and do not need to use the ROK Talk app. However, if you’d like to make calls from outside the US, then you will need to use the ROK Talk app. To use the WiFi calling feature, we encourage you to use the ROK Talk app as well.
Articles in this section
- What is ROK Talk?
- How does the 60+ Country Unlimited plan work?
- How does the Unlimited International Texting plan work?
- How can I purchase anytime minutes?
- How do the Anywhere Minutes work?
- How do I login to the ROK Talk app?
- Which Countries Can I Call?
- If I am outside the U.S., can I make a local call?
- Can I call back to the U.S. from another country with this app?
- How do I make an international call or text?