Yes! You can use this app anywhere, as long as your phone has a data connection (Wi-Fi or cellular). Please note that carrier data rates may apply if you are connecting via cellular and don't forget to include the country code when you're dialing out.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a call?
- Do I have to download a dialer from the Google Play Store or iTunes?
- Do I need to dial an access number?
- The native dialer is coming up after I try to connect my call. Is that how it is supposed to work?
- Can I make calls to both cell phones and landlines?
- How do I view my calling details?
- Which states are NOT supported?
- What countries are included in the unlimited plan?
- The party I am calling says I am hard to hear. Is there anything I can do?
- Can I call back to the U.S. from another country with this app?