Many hotels have private Wi-Fi connections for their customers only. At check-in the hotel will give you an access code for the Wi-Fi network, it might be free or there might be a charge. Follow the hotels instructions on how to access the Wi-Fi network you might even have to access a designated web page to enter the Wi-Fi code. Once you have accessed the Wi-Fi network the dialer will now show “Registered". Proceed to make calls.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a call?
- Do I have to download a dialer from the Google Play Store or iTunes?
- Do I need to dial an access number?
- The native dialer is coming up after I try to connect my call. Is that how it is supposed to work?
- Can I make calls to both cell phones and landlines?
- How do I view my calling details?
- Which states are NOT supported?
- What countries are included in the unlimited plan?
- The party I am calling says I am hard to hear. Is there anything I can do?
- Can I call back to the U.S. from another country with this app?